terça-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2009

Aí está a $/&%!

"In the meantime I've seen proof, black on white, that Herr Dr. Förster has not yet severed his connection with the anti-Semitic movement. [...] Since then I've had difficulty coming up with any of the tenderness and protectiveness I've so long felt toward you. The separation between us is thereby decided in really the most absurd way. Have you grasped nothing of the reason why I am in the world? [...] Now it has gone so far that I have to defend myself hand and foot against people who confuse me with these anti-Semitic canaille; after my own sister, my former sister, and after Widemann more recently have given the impetus to this most dire of all confusions. After I read the name Zarathustra in the anti-Semitic Correspondence my forbearance came to an end. I am now in a position of emergency defense against your spouse's Party. These accursed anti-Semite deformities shall not sully my ideal!!"

Carta de Nietzsche à sua irmã na altura em que ela se tinha casado com um fanático anti-semita. Ele não sabia mas foi sempre a sua irmã que o quis ligar aos movimentos de anti-semitismo e nacionalismo (tanto uma coisa como outra, odiada por Nietzsche). Foi ela que falsificou o livro Vontade de Poder e lhe deu o tom necessário para ser associado ao nazismo. Foi ela que se associou a Hitler e lhe deu a bengala de Nieztsche como prenda.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário